In Practical Astrology, we will be covering the most important topic – MARRIAGE and Timing of Marriage. All of us are at anxious in some point of our life. Be it Our own Marriage or our children’s. Lets have a look at what to see in the charts to determine the timing of Marriage.
But first, Dont forget to follow my blog ASTROLOGICALLY EXPLAINED. It inspires and all of the content is hard research and applied. Rather than simple copy paste. Concepts are researched, reviewed and processed to simplify.
Continue reading as we lay down the foundation on how to predict the timings from Birth Chart.
READER SKILLS: INTERMEDIATE
Marriage these days have changed significantly and so has the timing of marriage.
In order to start predicting the timing of marriage from birth chart.
We must check **the possibility of Marriage.**
After that we must Categories the timing of Marriage as
We will elaborate more on this on next Blog. However, we will start directly with the CHECKLIST and PARAMETERS on how to get the timing of Marriage.
First – WHERE TO START ?
That will be the next blog – Check List Number 1.
Start applying those in your chart or someone who is already married to see its credibility
Followed by that shall be another Blog on Actual 8 Parameters to see and come to exact timing of marriage.
A case is presented Here. We will check the applicability of parameters discussed earlier on this chart and check if those parameters actually hold true. Please go through Child Birth Parameters first:
Fathers Chart: Birth and D7:
- Child Giving Planets:
- In BIRTH CHART
- Mars (5th Lord), Jupiter, Moon
- Rahu and Venus natural child givers
- In D7:
- Mars (by aspect to 5th house)
- Mercury (5th Lord)
- The dasha at time of Marriage – May 1984 is Rahu-Moon
- Subsequent Dasha are: Rahu-Mars, Jup-Jup, Jup- Sat and so on
- Note that Jupiter is 6th Lord of obstruction also So further child birth was not possible in Jup Mahadasha
- Birth of Child took place in Mahadasha of RAHU – Natural child giver and antardasha of Rahu-Mars. Note that Mahadasha of Rahu does not promise multiple children as it is not child giving planet for this horoscope.
- Mars is the 5th Lord and in the 5th house and in D7 aspects 5th house from 2nd house – a promise of child.
- We analyze transits after marriage
- In Libra (7)
- Moves to Scorpio in Dec 1984
- It is interesting to note that since Dec 1984 – Saturn was on 5th house
- In D7: From Scorpio aspects the 5th Lord Mercury
- Jupiter in Sagittarius till Jan 1985 and then moves to Capricorn in Jan 1985
- Became Retrograde in Jun 1984
- From Capricorn it aspects the 9th Lord – Jupiter
- In retrogression it also acts from 5th House
- In D7: In Capricorn, it is over 9th house and aspects the 5th house
- In May 1985 – in Tauras
- In Jun-July – in Gemini
- In August – In Cancer
- From Both Tauras and Gemini – Mars aspects the 5th House – WITHIN 90 Days of Birth
- In Tauras it is over 5th Lord mercury in ascendant
- In 2nd house it is over Natal Mars aspecting the 5th
- WITHIN 3 days of Birth:
- Moon was in Virgo and Libra within this range of 22 August 1985
- In D7 – Moon is over 5th House
- In Birth Chart – From Virgo aspects the 9th
ALL PARAMETERS SHOW 100% APPLICABILITY IN FATHER’s CHART
____________________________________________________________________________________________Mother’s Chart will be discussed in Next Blog…
Dont Forget to subscribe RD Channel on YouTube (From Maker of Astrologically Explained)