We saw the DHARMA and ARTHA house in the previous Blog..
3. KAMA House:
- Kama houses are – 3,7,11
- Kama represents Desires, Wants, Sexual Pleasures all shorts of pleasures, Ambition in Life, etc.
- House 7 represents Spouse – Need for Sexual pleasure, 11th house represents Hopes, wishes, desires, ambition in Life – 3rd House represents creativity or the EFFORTS that you will be putting to achieve the goals
4. MOKSHA House:
- It is represented by: 4th, 12th and 8th house
- Moksha means Mukti or freedom from the cycles of life and death, liberation.
- The 4th house represents HAPPINESS, one can attain happiness only after liberation from materialism and journey to Spiritualism – 12th house which can happen only after death/ transformation/ change represented by the 8th house.
These are the 4 triangles of the Birth Chart..
This ends the important KENDRA and TRIKONE Parts.
Continue reading for more different types of house classification…
Click LIKE or FOLLOW for more…
Did you find out the 4 Trikones/ triangles in your Birth Chart ?
Well there are 4 Trikones (Triangles) they are :
- Dharma Trikone/ Triangle
- Artha Trikone /Triangle
- Kama Trikone / Triangle
- Moksha Trikone / Triangle
Let’s Have a look in Brief:
- Houses – 1,5,9 represents Dharma
- Dharma means Duty, Religion, Doing what is right
- It is the most auspicious and important triangle
- 1st House is of Self, 5th house is of Children, Mind, emotions and 9th House is of Religion, Fate, your teachers – all this reflects Dharma – or your duty in this Life.
- Houses – 10,2,6 represents Artha Houses
- Artha Means wealth, material aspects of life, your karma. Artha also represents meaning of life. The materialism that adds meaning to life.
- 10th house is the House of Karma – Your career, Professional life, Reputation – 2nd House is all your wealth or things you value, your savings – 6th house represents routines, day to day life, job.
To be continued…
Too much will bug you off Astrology.. 😦
Click LIKE or FOLLOW for more..
C ya …